Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but when searching for a keyboard to buy myself, I was very particular as to how quickly one could get to voices and styles. Since I am not able to see the displays, this was something that was very immportant to me. I had my keyboard choices narrowed down to my Yamaha PSR3k and a Korg PA50. I purchased the Yamaha, which was the right decision for me, but one feature I recall noticing on the korg was that pressing a group or category button more than once advanced you through the various pages of the group or style. If I pressed Guitar for example, the Guitar group would come up on page 1, but if I pressed the Guitar button 3 times, I would be on page 3. This is something I wish I could do on the Yamaha, since often, I know what I am looking for is on a certain page and it would be much simpler to just hit the category button the proper number of times to go right to the page I wanted.

If I was mistaken about this hopefully a Korg user will correct me, but I do recall liking this feature on the PA50.

Rick

[This message has been edited by ralfaro (edited 12-27-2004).]