I just won it on ebay for $265.O1 plus shipping. It's 3 years old but I don't think it was used much. He said it was in good shape. Just a couple of nicks on it.

So far, the 3 things I got off of ebay before, a Nono Verb, a Powered Mixer and an EC5 Korg foot switch were all in the good condition they said they would be.

I now have a like new slightly used 50 watt 4 channel Rogue Roller Pa for swap or sale.

I also have a 100 watt RMS(brand) stereo 4 channel Powered Mixer with extra RCA jacks and other standard typical powered mixer outputs and inputs for sale or swap, I hadn't use it since I bought the Rogue last year.

If I really like the Carvin AG100D I just won, I may want to get the matching speaker for it.

If I do, I may have a Mackie 808s Stereo Powered Mixer and a pair of Peavey TLS 15" speakers also.

I've always wanted a one piece do it all. I'm hoping the Lil' Green Monster for small venues will work and perhaps a matching for extra sound will work for the size venues I'll play.

All of my gear is like new. All of it's been out 2 maybe 3 times. The Rogue is what stays in my studio for the keyboard. The Mackie and the RMS powered mixer are in the room just looking at me.