And after "Downhearted" took off the singer/songwriter Guy McDonough from our band The Flatheads was whisked away from us to join Australian Crawl. He then also wrote and sang the lead vocal for the song "Errol" which was a rework of one of our old Flatheads songs. But I must say it was a good rework. Guy was a great singer/songwriter but died much too early.

Here is Too Many People which is a relatively unknown song that I played bass and keyboards on with Guy. When we recorded the final version after Guy died we were missing the first verse with him singing ( we were just using some demo tapes of his vocal that we were playing to ) so Colin Haye from Men At Work kindly volunteered to sing the first verse for us. So this song has Colin Haye singing the opening verse and then singing harmony in the choruses followed by Guy McDonough from Australian Crawl singing the remaining verses. It really is a relatively unknown but significant Australian rock recording. Plus I actually played on it and am the registered co-writer on it

Thanks Guy, I'll always remember you.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 10-26-2005).]