Well, there should be a bunch of stage pianos out there but if you're planning to record organ and piano sounds and you already have a DAW it would make sense to invest in software instruments. Better bang for the buck and way way way way better sound if you're looking for authentic Rhodes, Organs and huge acoustic piano sounds. You'd need a CPu from hell of course.

Out of all keyboards I've tried (big fan of weighted keys here too) I prefer Yamaha weighted keyboards. So if they make stage pianos with KB feel similar to that of the Motif ES8, XS8,S90, S90ES etc I'd go for one of those. Mind you, for organ playing weighted keys hurt so I keep a DX7 on top of my Motif ES8 just for organ parts. Using both as controllers nowadays since software and a few hardware toys take care of the restt.

FOr nice Rhodes I like using Lounge Lizard EP3. For organs USB Charley and NI B4 II. For acoustic pianos I like the White grand and Ivory. ...As well as some gigasampler piano libraries I bought a while ago.

I mean this is how I would do it. May be you'd prefer to deal with hardware only (if your computer is too slow to handle multiple instances of CPU demanding softwware synths). I just can't think of any weighted keyboards that feel great and sound great at the same time. yamaha's about it. Kurz is great too but I don't really like Kurz's semi-weighted let alone weighted keys. Just not for me. Of course, we're all different so I still think you should try a whole bunch of stuff before making up your mind.

cheers,