Russ,
Yeah I know that price raises an eyebrow or two. However, the pistol I purchased was new and the price for it was $99.00 The same model in almost new condition goes for $75.00

This is just one of several I own. I bought this model because the price is good and they are now considered very reliable side arms. I know many who own them. The model I bought was a Hi-Point 380. Hi-Point had some problems years ago due to the full metal construction of their pistols. They have now changed a lot with them, and their pistols now have composite frames. If I remember correctly some of the older Hi-Point pistols didn't even lock the slide back after you fired the last round.

Again, much has changed in the Hi-Point Firearm Co. Their pistols and carbines are very reliable. I know so many people here who own the 380s, 9mm's, 45's, 40's, and even the Hi-Point carbines (which by the way are just downright bloody acurate too).

Here's a link to the model I purchased http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/handgun_details.asp?Gun=380ACP
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.