Rascal Rascal Rascal.. at first I only thought you was a Candy *ss but now I know you are. Why do you complian so much? R u a girl or somethin.

And that shows how much you Dumb *ss knows.. the sound quality of my beats are perfect. My brother makes beats in a studio and It sounds great. When I compare Our beats there is not a diffrence. you don't need a speacial sound card or anything to do this sh*t... you obviuosly don't have a freekin clue what your talkin about. it seems as if your just saying anyrthing that you want.. listen.. think befor you speak ok.. then you won't say any old dumb thing out your mouth.

I never did say I was the master of beats thats just somethin you and the others made up. I do not say I am the best I say I am one of the best. But I know this for sure. you can make your tehcno, rock n' roll sh*t with your stinkin 5,000 dollar synths and I just know My sh*t will sound better.. becuase Its about skills somethin you don't have hahah becuase you just seem like make slummin SH"*t... hahahaha.

Hey what type of music you make? ... I just know its tehcno..

THis is the bottom line. I don'T Claim to be the best beat maker there is.. I claim to kick some tight SH*t . I also claim to make Better stuff than you rascal even with all your equipment. People like you shouldn't even open there mouth.

I would chelange you to a battle but you probably make some GAY stuff that would make me look bad for challeging you.

Rascal I said it once and I'll say it again its not this SH*t you have its the person behind the SH*T