Hi all,

It's good to see some stimulating discussion on the various ways we set up our keyboards. I'm sure we may learn a thing or two from others who use different methods than we do.

The bank view button is the most used button on my keyboard. I have a different dance style stored in each bank.

1. Banks 1-10 + A,B,C contain all of my standard dance styles. Memories 1-8 each contain a different registration. (Expanded Mode) These are saved to an SD card with the PANEL MEMORY set to ALL.

2. I also have a number of A,B,C Banks containing lesser used dance styles. Memories 1-8 each contain a different registration. (Expanded Mode) These are saved to an SD card with the PANEL MEMORY set to 3 BANK.

This way i always have my standard dance styles loaded & when i need to load the other styles, the standard ones are unaffected.

The foot switch idea would not work with me as i never progress from PM1 through to PM8 & back again. I like to select the PM that suits the part of the tune/dance at the time.

I was hoping for a lot more than 13 Banks on the KN7 but it was'nt to be. For me, a keyboard with unlimited banks would save some loading.

"This Posting" has pleasantly brightened up the TECHNICS forum.

Regards,
Alan