I had three different KN7000 keyboards and I must agree with most of what is being said.
1- I have sold all my Kn7000 keyboards and I do miss having one.
2- It is my opinion that most Kn7000 keyboard players stay with their keyboards because they feel at home, they are comfortable.

I totally understand the feeling considering the fact that I have owned and played on every Technics keyboard since the Kn1000 – and considering the knowledge I have in the Technics area, when I sold my keyboards I could have written a how to do book on most of the keyboard. To duplicate that knowledge in a Yamaha or Roland or Korg I would have to spend a great deal of time – which I do not have. So I do agree all that is being said.

However for people like our friend Audrey who ventured and entered a different world there is so much ahead, she may even cash in her comfort zone for a new experience. After all that’s how most of us got to our Technics keyboards.

Audrey, my thought for you is to put aside all that you know about your Kn7000 and zero in on how Yamaha designed the Ty3 to be used. Each time you make a break through I can hear you saying, “I can’t believe what this keyboard can do”. The many people who are involved in creating the Ty3 have not been siting without creating some ting special.

Having said all that I am in the middle of purchasing a Kn5000 – Some people you can never please. (grin)

John C.