^^^^There are many points where you're wrong. I find it amusing that the type of people who support Bush always have this oversimplified view of the world.

But one thing I want to point out specifically is that Iraq is not a threat to us, Al Qaeda is. Furthermore, Iraq is a secular state, whereas Al Qaeda is a fundamentalist religious organization. There is no known link between the two, and lumping them together is just Bush's way of distracting people away from the failed war on "terrism."

Now I won't argue that Saddam is bad for the Iraqi people, but George H.W. Bush is the one that left him in power. His administration promised a group of rebels U.S. support after the Gulf War to topple Hussein. However, when the Gulf War did end, he renigged that offer, and Hussein slaughtered these people, who were damn near defenseless without the US weapons and financial support that they were promised.

I'm going on longer than I meant to, but one last thing I want to point out, Hussein and Bin Laden are both monsters of the US's, specifically the Republican's, making. All the chemical weapons you're afraid of Hussein having were given to him by the Reagan Administartion during the Iran/Iraq war. Bin Laden was trained by our CIA to fight against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan during the Reagan Administartion. GW Bush could've had Hussein toppled from within, but didn't, letting him linger until we are in the situation we are now in today.