I was going to keep out of this but, in the end, I can not;

I personally will never forget 9/11. Terrorism has become over the past 20 years a serious threat to world peace. It looks to me we have threats on two fronts now. N. Korea and Irag. Saddam is a mad man. There have been several Iragis who have escaped the country to tell about the great oppresion Saddam is laying on his people. There are many other Middle-Eastern leaders in the world who agree Saddam is bad for peace in the region. Look what he did to Kuwait in the late 80's and 90's. Then he blew up all those oil wells on his way out. C'mon people. I know many of you don't like the president. That's ok. I can handle that. I personally like him. I do not want to see another 9/11. I will NEVER forget. While I wasn't close friends with any of the lost in 9/11 I did know several people. I can't tell you how hard I cried at the sight of the towers colapsing. I believe Saddam is working with Osama. That both are bent on destructing the US. or "the great satan" as they put it. I think the N. Korean leader is onlt taking advantage of the tough position our country is in.

I served the country from 80-83. I was completely ready to die for the freedom of those 400 some odd hostages in Iran back in 80. I wasn't in Vietnam. And I certainly do not like the way Vietnam was handled nor the way "our country" treated the returning Vets. It's a disgrace what happened back then. But I do not think we are handling Irag as we did Vietnam. Things are different now as far as warfare goes. I'm backing Bush. I won't forget 9/11. Besides there are millions of Iragis who are right now oppressed by this madman. People's children get their eyes plucked out of their heads infrom of their families if they do not practically worship Saddam. Every household most display a picture of Saddam.

Shall we have a law where everyone of us must display a picture of Mr. Bush?

I am not a fighting man. But we should be defenders of the innocent, the widows, and the fatherless.... All of which are being created everyday in Irag by a madman.

If we can end this peacefully, I'd be so relieved. But the UN set mandates. and they've all be broken... Now what? If the UN does nothing about it, they are useless. We would send a message to any would be madman dictator that they can get away with murder.

Bob
<><