I,for one,feel compelled to disagree.I like the friendly atmosphere generated by real helpful information embellished with personal quips. Comradere is part of belonging to and participating in a group.
It is as simple as that.

Bernie

Quote:
Originally posted by joergi64:
Hi gents, Iīd like to comment on the way you use this forum. For my understanding it is a forum to discuss problems, exchange tips or ideas etc. But if I reads such long "remarks" (are they really still remarks ???), I really have to aks myself, if this is of help to somebody. Hey, using a pedal or whatever is still a matter of "taste" (as we say in Germany - donīt know the expression in english) - if you like it, use it - if not, then donīt use it. But please keep this forum free of such discussions - if you need that, then write emails. Please. Thanks. Kind regards, Joerg (who is just 38 and uses an expression pedal because he prefers using it...itīs as simple as that ;-)).