Expression! Use a pedal or do you get your dynamics with touch sensitivity and aftertouch. When old organ players come over to my house many of them can’t handle my keyboard. They are all over the place with their right hand. Loud, soft, sometimes nothing. When I recognize this I set the touch sensitivity to zero. Now there back in business. To a certain extent that is. Sounds kind of blaa because of no expression. Now I have to resurrect my expression pedal from the junk room and slap it on the board. What a pain in the rear end hauling that floppy pedal along on a job also. Just another hunk of junk to contend with. In fact if you want one, because it is not included, you must fork more bucks over. I think the only reason technics made one available was for old frustrated converted organ players. I think touch sensitivity along with after touch gives much more control over the dynamics of playing. Much, much more overall control of the keyboard and voicing. Now that I have got a few feathers ruffled and a little smoke oozing out of some ears what do you all think and how do you prefer to express your expressions? The great design of the board is all set to go with touch sensitivity and after touch and it all works beautifully. An add on of an expression pedal only dumbs down the over all elegance of the extremely well designed little beauty. Just my opinion guys, how about yours. Another plus is I don’t have any problems with it like some of you guys because I don’t use it. Like Ruthie always says to me, keep it simple stupid! Give me some reasons for or against what I have just spread out on the table of discussion.

Grandpa Doug