What words of thanks could I possibly add to those so adequately expressed above, about the extraordinary work BEBOP has consistently provided us these past years, as Moderator of our great Forum?! But I just can't let this thread end without offering my heartfelt thank you to him (and all of you) for enriching my otherwise barren musical life with your contributions. As a retiree, I can tell BEBOP that it will be an adjustment that is sometimes difficult to make, but a life change that is remarkably satisfying, (at least in my case it has been, after a lifelong career that had brought me to heights undreamed of as a young man). Yet, higher planes have been found in this new aspect of life, and I hope BEBOP and JANN will reach similar heights of retirement fulfillment and joy. One final request, BEBOP: although you will no longer be our Moderator, please don't leave us as a Forum member and contributor. Your comments and contributions are so valuable that you must continue to be our friend here in this great place for us all.

Happy days to you from a faithful friend forever,

Ted Rose