Since I finally broke down and set up my new KN7000, I have had only minor problems with the keyboard, but that SD card is really a thorn in my side. I finally found Alec's tutorial from 11-13-2002 on the SD card and finally managed to get it to take the download files from the Technics7000 site, which load and play as they should. I even did a backup of the files, created a new folder named "Custom", and put some commercial Technics styles in it, then backed it up and tried a merge, but the keyboard won't recognize the Custom file and only shows the original folders. Clearly, I must have done something wrong - maybe the style files had to be strictly "cst" files and nothing else? I can see where I will have to do some file shuffling on the pc to set up packets of twenty files for each folder, and transfer them to the SD card folders. With a couple of large archive files, it will take some time, but it's only a minor problem - however - with only 99 folders with twenty files each showing on the keyboard screen, where will I put all the files? What good is a 256 meg SD card if I can only have 99 folders and the files occupy only a quarter of that space? Will the folders automatically increase as I fill them up until the card is full, or is 99 the magic number?? Now getting back to the SD card and folders, can you load any type of style file into the card using the Song Manager and rename the folders to whatever you want for archival purposes on the pc, or does the renaming have to be done on the keyboard? Maybe it would be easier to keep the archive files on the floppies, but I sure do like the load speed of the SD card. Anyway, shortcuts and tips would be appreciated from those of you who have mastered the art of working with SD cards without smashing them in a fit of rage! Thanks for listening.