Hi Zuki,
I have had quite a few different brand keyboards over the years, Roland, Korg, Yamaha & Technics. I found that the Technic's KN series the most user friendly keyboards I've had. I've had the KN7000 for approx 2 months and I really love it.

It pretty much has everything . A great sequencer. Sound editing. Expansion slots for extra sound boards ( I've got all 4 , and they're great). The style creating features are excellent, you can even create user styles from midifiles. The list goes on and on.

best wishes
rikki

Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
Pondering over which arranger to purchase, I have concerns that the 7000 might be too steep a learning curve for me. Questions:
1. Is the sd card and all it offers easily understood?
2. Can I get by WITHOUT having to use a computer (which I really dont' want to do)

Given the fact that I have past knowledge of sequencing with keyboards (but no software knowledge) and familiar with operating systems in the PSR 2000 series, etc. and some brains, will I catch on fairly easy coming from the Yamaha format? I realize this is a broad question, but comments are appreciated because I really do like this board.
Thanks,
Zuki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022