Scott, your question - Is the KN 7000 passable enough for vocal backup harmony for the smaller-medium gigs? You mean it could be passable for small occasions or engagements but not passable for larger venues. Or do you mean it could be passable for large gigs but unacceptable for the smaller ones? Don’t you think that is a bit discriminatory? At what point would you draw the line? One to thirty, small? Thirty to fifty, medium? Maybe fifty to a thousand, large? Professional giging? When you say - Is it completely unacceptable for professional level giging or at least passable enough for the smaller-medium gigs, I see on another thread you state that nursing homes or when you do more than one job a day you consider it OK to give those people substandard performances. If I thought professional ball players would short change me by not bringing their full ability with all their equipment when they played a double header game (two gigs in one day) I would not go. I would be spending my money for a second rate performance. I have seen top rated stars in their profession give more than one performance in two separate venues in one day and not cheapen the show with equipment not suited to do the best job possible. Do less fortunite, old or inferm people in nursing homes deserve less than the best that one can do or provide. I guess in all professions there are pro’s and their are PRO’S. I see you are still evangelizing for your PSR. Oh No! Terrible!! Get out of my way!!! Let me to the front door!!!! Gag!!!!! Whoosh!!!!! Too late!!!!!!! Phew! What a smell!! What a mess!!! Ruthie help! ! Help!! HELP!!! Honey, what’s the matter? Wha-di-ya-sa? Voca? Voca p something? One more time darling. Voca, Pisser, is that it? Baby, do you have to go, too?? Oh Ruth, no, no and no. Vocalizer and PSR. PSR not Pisser! Honey, do you feel all right? What’s with this vocalizer and pisser stuff? Is it something you ate or drank? Oh Ruth, I don’t know what I would do without you. Your my funny, funny little girl. Please! No please let me clean this up. No babe, it’s not one of my new drinks or anything, it’s just something that’s finally got to me. Something like someone who just keeps beating a dead horse and just won’t stop. On and on and on. After a while it just makes you sick to your stomach. Ya, I’m OK. Lay down on the couch for awhile? Na, think after I get this mess cleaned up I’ll just look in on the technics forum and see if Willum has any more goodies to whet my appetite. He sure has some good evaluations of his new board. He really expresses his opinions in a truthful and positive way. Sure is refreshing to hear somebody look at things in a positive way and not pickety, pickety, pickety kind of stuff. Not build something up and then turn around on it and tear it down. As Alec says, Willum talks sense therefore I can really look forward to and value his judgments. Ruth, your a real jewell. Thanks for helping me with this mess. Why don’t you go upstairs and get into something real pretty. Remember? Wednesday is date nite. Let’s do it. Let’s go out to dinner and talk about nice things. Remember when I first kissed you in your barnyard. After a bit you put your arms around my neck and I thought you would never let me go. Please don’t.

Grandpa Doug