Two things:
1. For those coming down to Sebring (possibly) it's in the exact center (east/west) of the State. Find Route 27 on a map, and head South. Route 27 is a major 4 lane highway.

2. I was able to speak with someone at the Quality Inn. Room availability for that time period is not a problem. The conference manager said that she would check on a group discount room rate, as well as the conference rooms. I indicated that you had obtained the conference room (last year) for no charge if there would be a minimum room reservation guarantee. She suggested "conference tables" and chairs, as opposed to dining tables. I'm sure there may be other amenities that we may want, but I didn't get into that yet. She also asked if everyone was going to "do their own thing" regarding meals. I indicated that I figured that everyone would do that, and in all liklihood, use the Quality Inn facility quite a bit. I'll be hearing back from her within a day or so. She also indicated that she would set up a reservation master file, with a "keyword" to be used by those making reservations so that we'd receive "credit" for the reservations required.
I've left 4 messages at the Holiday Inn. I finally received a phone call very late today. I'll try to contact them tomorrow (Friday, Dec. 30).
Since I didn't attend last year, was there anything specifically that you found was needed but not included? I'll attempt to clear those sort of things up in advance if I know what the issues were.