Originally Posted By lahawk
Bernie, don't go crazy. Sometimes you can over edit. In a way your "natural" videos of you playing, on the fly, is nice to see and hear. I feel like I'm in your studio watching and listening to Bernie play, and that's not a bad thing.

Couldn't agree more. Clearly nobody's listening to what you're trying to accomplish (except maybe Larry). Our pushing you to create this slick, pro-studio quality video is overkill at best and may even discourage you from trying anything at all. For just posting good-quality, no-frills videos on the 'net for our pleasure, comments, and critiques, only a couple of minor tweaks are really necessary. Since you've already addressed the lighting problem and you're satisfied with the audio, all that's necessary is better video quality and some minor editing.

Your assessment of the Zoom Q2n is spot on; great sound/lousy video. I relegated mine to videotaping my grandson's swim meets but soon replaced it with my GoPro 8 (I now have the new '10' - waste-of-money upgrade). I would replace the Zoom with a 'Consumer quality' dedicated video camera (my little Panasonic 40x zoom, about 2-300.00, takes better video than my Sony A10 which originally cost @ $6k).

The second thing is to use your current video editor to just trim the beginning and end of your videos. Do these two things and I think (but won't guarantee) that you'll get the results you want. If you eventually want better videos, EVOLVE into it, rather than trying to fix everything at once.

BTW, my "free" advice is worth what most free things are worth smile smile.

chas