Taike, I guess you could call this a question, but the title makes an assumption that ALL PROS THINK THAT ARRANGER KEYBOARD PLAYERS SUCK!

In reality, I believe this statement only applies to a few "so called" pros on this particular forum. For the most part, I have found that most of the pro musicians I encountered in my lifetime don't think that way at all. And, many, many of them eventually transitioned from whatever instrument they were schooled on to an arranger keyboard, if for no other reason, the financial aspect. When I did encounter a pro musician, some of which were retired, they often came up to me and said "Wow! I cannot believe how much you are able to get out of that keyboard - it really sounds incredible." Not a single one of them every said "Arranger keyboard players suck." This never happened. And, I seriously doubt that you would ever see this statement other than an internet post. I would not even consider making such a statement to someone, in person, or online, even if I didn't like their instrument of choice.

Good luck,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)