Hi Bebop and Technics player
On the basis of what you have just said I am now sure that I had the 650 and my friend the 600. You were right technics player the organ I had was a G7 and not the GN7 - I remembered it the minute I read what you had written - At the time I bought it I had to pay a hefty price for it as I the one I had to offer in part exchange was a Kimball organ which was a different kettle of fish altogether in sound and style to the Technics. I believe in those days that Music Stores had a franchise to sell a certain make of Organ/keyboards and were'nt really interested if you walked up with another make in part exchange.

In passing I might mention that I met my friend who had the 600 through having the Technics keyboards and I had only just got to know her. The common interest in Technics keyboards has lead to us both upgrading each new model and has led to what has proved to be a lasting friendship I don't know whether this has anything to do with it but she still has the KN6000 - I wonder if its because I have told her that I have left my KN7000 to her in my will

Joan