Originally Posted By Sokratis 1974
This is the advantage of a full Audio Style with melodic insturments and not just Audio Drums, and the simple poor and outdated midi styles... This is my opinion...
However with BIB we can not play real time chord changes with Real Tracks/Audio Tracks...
Yamaha has a proprietary patent for full Audio Styles (with melodic instruments) however she holds it for herself...
There is a try from me in this video for a Audio Style with Audio Drums (Rex files), Audio Percussions (Rex Files), and a chanel with Audio Guitar... Its a my private patent for more realism...
I hope in the future to released all this elements from Yamaha and more companies...

If you want audio styles get a Ketron as they have had them for donkey’s years, they were also one of the first to add audio drums (Wersi was the other) in around 2000.
Yamaha were really late to the party (And other manufactures haven’t bothered) and were not very successful, hence they were dropped on the Genos and new PSR range. (Although you can still play them on the new boards)
As to holding back, it’s more like they want to forget about it as they fell well short of the competition.
Keep up the good work though, as it nice to see someone thinking outside the box for a change.

Bill