technicsplayer!
To be fair to BEBOP ... you are not a very good reader,(at least in reading BEBOP's note of yesterday)! He never said anything about recording from the Prs9000 onto cdrw! I was only offering my take on the matter because YOU TOOK offence with it. BEBOP's exact comment was:

BEBOP writes:
I WILL have TWO hard drives on the Yamaha 9000. One inside and one on the scsi chain outside, as well as a zip drive and a CDRW drive, etc.

P.S. So I think my note above more accuratly reflects what I believe he was referring to! Are you suppose to be the VOICE of TRUTH on this Technics Forum? If so, then be MAN enough to admit you might have read more into his comment then he did!
Gee, if I was gonna get a scii CDRW ... i would probably use it more then just in the prs9000 , but it would be nice I could attach it to prs9000 and it would then act as regular cd drive for prs9000 purpose!

If I was interested in scii ... I would probably get a scii cdrw myself before I would get a scii cd player! Wouldn't you?

I too was very excited about possiblities of prs9000 hook ups and bought the pc host cable, ect, ... but I'm too lasy to use it! LOL I just have fun making music on the prs9000 without hooking it up to cakewalk,Band in a box 11, sonar, finale 2002, ect... all programs I have but am just too Lazy to use! bummer!

BEBOP!
Sounds like you are having a Blast! Playing with your Arranger Buddies! I have gone to Scottyee's Page and listened to his music! VERY good stuff! I look forward to your midi of the event! ON Scottyee's Homepage he is playing a technics I believe ... sounded good! So, ... the musican does count ... to make these things sound good! LOL

[This message has been edited by rgtaa (edited 06-14-2002).]