I know I have explained my Registration setup before, but I'm sure it may interest someone still.
Like Dave, I set up my MAIN Registration Bank (Startup). I assign my most used 7, or in Genos case, 9 styles, each with a different voice. They will be saved on buttons 2 through 8, or 2 through 10 on Genos. On button 1 I put the Song I want to start with a lot of the time.
I name this Registration Bank 1AA, or something similar.
When setting up a NEW song, I save it to button 1, then Save the Reg. BANK, naming it the song name.
The next song, I also save it to button 1, again naming the Bank the song name.
I do all subsequent songs the same way.
I then set my FREEZE settings to ONLY change the Sound when the Freeze light is on.
Now, I can call up a song, by touching Reg. plus and minus buttons at the same time. It shows all my Reg. Banks, which are automatically stored in alphabetical order. When I touch the Freeze button I have all my favorite sounds ready to call up by touching the other buttons, AND each will have their own set of OTS sounds.
If I want to use one of my favorite styles, I ALWAYS have access to them, no matter what Bank is pulled up. Just turn the Freeze light off and touch the button. The style and sound will load.
This allows me to have my favorite styles, and 40 sounds at hand at all times. (Actually more than 40. One on each button, plus three OTS on each style, and three Sounds on each OTS. So that's 27 times nine sounds!) In reality my favorites Nine are adequate almost always.
To explain more, I put a 2/4 Country style on button 2. I put a 3/4 Waltz on 3, I put a 4/4 ballad on 4. I put a Shuffle on 5, I put a 6/8 Ballad on 6, I put a Blues on 7, a Rock n Roll on 8, a Latin on 9 and a Blues Shuffle on 10. Each has one of my favorite sounds assigned to it as well.
I have instant access to all these styles. When the Freeze light is on, I have access to the sounds only.
Button one always has the style and sound for the song I have called up. All the others remain the same.
At some point, you WILL forget to touch the Freeze button and call up a style when you only wanted to change sounds, but you will only do it ONCE. smile You won't forget again.
This is just one of MANY ways you can use the Registrations and Banks. But it works for me. Not sure if or when I will incorporate the Playlist feature.

Edited by DonM (12/05/19 02:47 PM)