Originally Posted By Dnj
Tony life is too short to dilly dally!

Just don't pull "a Donny" and shower this new board with adoration that befits a king, only to have it disappoint you later .... like ALWAYS. No one faults you for changing your mind - hell, we all do that, but you treat every new thing like it's the end-all, greatest thing ever, sing it from the rooftops, and swear that you're soooooo happy, and then realize that you still get bored.
My take on YOU (as a great friend), is that it's time for a hobby that involves creativity, but not music. You're burned out.
Try photography, or painting, or writing (just NOT HERE) wink

Take a poll of the Zoners, and I'll bet no one is surprised that you're jumping on the SX wagon. Frankly, it's more of a stretch that I'm on it, given my aversion to Yamaha keybeds. If the keys re not substantially better, I will not keep mine. I like the fact that they finally got with the touch-screen program, and it's black, with speakers, but if it feels like the mush of the past ... it'll be on the block in the first week.
So, welcome to the club, my friend, but don't jinx it, by putting your rose colored glasses on as soon as you get yours.
It's just a tool. Just a tool. Just a tool.
smile
(you know I love ya, buddy)