OK - review time!
First ... the job went very well, and except for some fatigue in my left pinky (heavier action) I was was very comfortable.
Fran, the harmonizer was a minimal tool at this venue, so I won't comment, other than to say, the tracking on this amp is very good. I knew this already from using it with guitar.
Rikki, the USB port connects to the iPad and does everything a midi port can. A simple wire (lightening to USB-B) is all you need to connect.
Having the tempo, transpose, octave shift, and pattern selection on screen makes this piano playable in my style of show. I was very pleased with the tones, and overall sound.
Point of interest: the Rhodes piano on the P-121 is worlds better than I remember in the P-115, and prior. I was very happy with the expression, and sound I got.

A few thoughts about this specific venue:
1) it's a very "live" space, and has too much natural echo, especially when there's lots of people talking .... which is most of the time. This is why I turn off all reverb to minimize the "mud", and clean up my vocals.
2) It's very much a background situation, and not a "listen to me" type show, so I get to work on my instrumental chops more than normal. I have several playlists of accompaniment tracks that I enjoy soloing over. The best sounding ones are from Jam Trax. Real recorded bass and drums. Gives my voice a break, doesn't add to the din of echo in the room, and helps me explore new ideas.
3) Less is more in this room. I think of myself as "musical wallpaper" ... something to be admired, but staying out of sight until the listener chooses to engage.

Overall impression - I like this rig, and I will enjoy using it each month.