Originally Posted By Bernie9
I just received the receipt and download link from BIAB, saying the physical drive will arrive soon. For one thing, their soon is a couple of weeks. My question is whether or not to use the link to download this big program, although I have plenty of storage space on my desktop, i7 17in LT,and ext hard drive. I am excluding my small Asus Transformer, which I gig with, along with my Pa4X. I am planning on making tracks in the studio and transferring to them. I am leaning on downloading to my fast office laptop, so as to not tie up my main pc.

I am usually not this indecisive, but BIAB is new to my workflow. Is there any chink in my thinking?

Bernie,

I can't tell you what computer to use-I decided to install on a USB drive myself. But remember, if you do decide to download the program PG Music's download manager (help/utilities in the main program) will speed up the process. You can also use a third party downloader.