Hi Bernie,
I’ve had mine on a number of laptops over the years. You get a code with your order and that validates it. Has to be done in 30 days. Quite frankly they seem a great company to deal with. Online chat, 30 day money back if not satisfied.
Have a chat to them. From what I remember what I did last time when I bought a full upgrade, ie I hadn’t upgraded for a few years and I sort of wanted to start from scratch, I bought the USB hard drive version, did a back up and then added any extra styles etc I may have had from years back.

Not sure how many times you can use the code, but pretty sure it’s more than once. If you have a newer laptop, that’s the one you would want to use.
I think i’ll Bite the bullet and order mine tomorrow.i’ll have To wait a couple of weeks before the USB version arrives, but they also give you a download version, which i’ll Be downloading straight away. I’ll let you know how I go.

But seriously try and have an online chat, usually they’re not around when I am because of time differences.

I can test a few bits out for you if you like.

I do always only buy the upgrade version .

Edited by rikkisbears (12/07/18 12:28 PM)

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022