Thanks, Donny... all of my future picture posts are all because of you!!

Bill... I hear you! Know your crowd. In all my speaker setups, I always want to have enough for as many different situations I encounter.

We did a gig at church twice. The first time, 30 people showed up. I brought my RCF ART310a 350w Speakers and it was fine. A few years later, I changed systems and got the call for the same gig. New system was my Yamaha DXR10 and my EV Sub. It would be overkill for the 30 but this time... 200 people showed up because the church advertised. It was a one hour show for $200. It sounded full and rich... good acoustics in the room helped. Having the low end support was perfect.

We packed up at the end... the sub was heavy, it was February and icy... to to me, it was worth it having the extra!

Then to our surprise, we open up what we thought was a $200 check and it was doubled to $400. They took an offering and split it with us!

Having extra is ok if you don’t let it get too big in the room. Not having enough can be a bad thing.
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N