Originally Posted By Bachus

Thanks for the link Jim.. but we didn’t discuss much in that topic, as we where all rather unknowing... i would love to see a link to your write ups discussing your experiences..

My biggest worry is that in a 2 keyboard setup kronos/genos the tablet runnng the software will get way in the back becomming unreachable...

Same when using a vpc1 <just keys no other controlls> Under the Genos..

Also wondering, do you comnect a 2nd keyboard to the Genos midi in. Or to the tablet over (usb)midi?

Hi Bachus,

Jim shared his experience with V-Console in the following PSR Tutorial threads, and I noticed you posted on these 2 threads as well:
V-Console thread 1
V-Console thread 2

You asked: Also wondering, do you comnect a 2nd keyboard to the Genos midi in. Or to the tablet over (usb)midi?
https://www.tyrosmagic.com/v-console-cable-kits describes the USB/MIDI cables needed for 2 keyboards and a pedal (see V-Console cable kit 4). It looks like all the keyboards and pedal are connected directly to the Windows 10 tablet either through USB for Tyros5/Genos or USB to MIDI converter cables for older keyboard/pedal that do not have USB connection.

Thanks,
Paul