The SEVEN, yes. Still madly in love with the tones (simply unmatched by anything I've heard, including a real Rhodes and a real DX7). The effects (tremolo, 'verb, chorus, phaser, flanger, delay, EQ, A-WHA, P-WHA) are all superb and 'tweakability' is quick, easy, and fairly intuitive. Still, probably better to set up your go-to patches and save them to pre-sets for 'live' playing.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:

Keybed - somewhat stiff and a little 'clunky', very much like a real NEW Rhodes. You HAVE to approach it as a RHODES and NOT as an acoustic piano in terms of playing technique (since I know you're familiar with both, I know you know what I mean).

Colored knobs - you sort of get used to them but not my first choice for 'live' control. Also, the way pre-sets are selected is awkward and would be a nightmare for 'live' playing.

Master Voluime - Sloooooowwww. You probably have to turn the knob 5-6 revolutions before you hear a change in volume. NOT GOOD.

Weight - Yeah, that baby is HEAVY. Not a problem for me 'cause it just sits in my studio---but if I had to gig it....YIKES!

Appearance - This is just nit-picky (and also subjective). It looks just fine everwhere (except your living room smile ). But this was never intended as a piece of furniture, and as a gig 'board, it's kind of sexy. Again, in the studio, who cares.

Overall - I love the thing and would NEVER get rid of it. It is to the Rhodes what a TOTL clonewheel is to a Real B3. Lighter, sounds great, never out of tune, and (routine) maintenance free. What I really like though, is that, unlike a piano (unless you're a great pianist), you and a good singer could cover a lounge-type gig with no other instruments. All you need is good taste and a good knowledge of chords. If you're ever down this way, you should stop by and try it, I've got a feeling you'd really like it.

chas