Originally Posted By Bachus
The Varrange with the lates sound sets sound as good as the TOTL arenagers curently available..
In speaking of a TOTL, that's quite a compliment for vArranger coming from someone who knows gear and I agree with you. I know that you've been saying quite often about a TOTL 88 key arranger. It dawned on me that if there is an 88 key arranger, it will be probably too bulky with all the buttons and knobs. You know how most arranger keyboards are pretty deep.

I find vArranger a lot easier to work with than any hardware arranger. With one or two midi controllers, it can be so flexible. For instance, I use a small $12 Bluetooth QWERTY keyboard to call up a number of functions or sounds - just as many functions or sounds as there are keys on the QWERTY keyboard. I attach the Bluetooth keyboard on the grille of my accordion and call up sounds/functions wireless. Or if I play a digital piano, I use a little bigger QWERTY keyboard.

Recently, a vA user named Bluebeat posted on the vA forum about Synthfont. He asked the owner of Synthfont if he would add features to Synthfont so that it could handle large banks and multiple files (soundfonts). The program has started working on it and there is a beta version. The program is only 15 Euros. So I purchased it and I believe it will really enhance vA for recording and live performance. There are some excellent soundfonts out there.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32