Wow! I hadn't seen that live performance of the tune before....fabulous! That SUPER-SOUL sax solo at the end is KILLER. What a great arrangement. We used to find a way to play this tune no matter what kind of gig it was; it was ALWAYS a super crowd-pleaser. A couple of people have covered it but Bobby Caldwell's is the definitive version. You just don't mess with perfection smile.

As far as posting music, the guys I jam with just don't want to record without a live drummer (and depending on the tune, a bass player). Since they're the ones that do all the driving (to my house) and have all the talent smile , I don't push it. When I record alone, I usually use a pre-recorded drum track (rarely, but sometimes I'll record a drum track from my BK7m or from my E-kit control module). I usually use organ bass or hand play a separate bass line from my G7, Motif ES, or controller and VST. I have a couple of recordings of just Bob (guitar) and me but they're mostly straight-ahead jazz tunes (Just Friends, East of the Sun, etc.). Anyhoo, still waiting on my Crumar Seven (backordered at Sweetwater) to record some 'real' Rhodes.

chas