Hi Alec,

May I say it is nice to see you posting again. Thank you for itemizing the OS enhancements for us. Much appreciated. As you know, I have always had the highest regard and respect for you and your knowledge/expertise.

I am still left questioning why our UK Technics representative, Chris Whitehead, hasn't been courteous enough to list the OS changes for us, explain the significance and impact of each change, and to inform us where we can obtain authorized upgrade disks. It is very disappointing to me, a loyal Technics keyboard owner/player, to know that the people who should be serving us in the U.K. are invisible and rarely heard from. It would seem, from the reports we have read here on the Synth Zone, that Eddie Williams in the U.S. is a very helpful, interested, active and cooperative person. It seems a shame we don't enjoy the same "customer-oriented" attitude from our UK representatives that our American friends enjoy. If the attitude of our UK Technics reps is that they interface with dealers only and it is up to the dealers to handle customer queries/complaints, then I'm not surprised because that fits the pattern of so many other experiences I have had here. But that isn't how customer service is supposed to work. And according to some who have posted here, even the dealers are in the dark. That doesn't speak well of the service dealers are receiving from our Technics reps either.

I've said enough.

Best wishes, Alec

Chuck