I have just received an email from Chris Whitehead, at Technics UK. with reference to KN7000 Operating System Updates : QUOTE.

"As you are probably aware, we monitor places like Synthzone and I have recently noticed complaints about lack of a UK Update for the KN7000 operating system.

In the UK we have always asked UK customers to contact there Technics Dealer,(preferably the one from whom they purchased the Keyboard) to ask for the latest software update. This is mainly because the disks are made at Technics UK and are fully tested and certified.
I understand that Synthzone members may be very computer literate and are
competent at doing this, however we have many more customers who either do not own a computer or are not competent enough to do this.
We have had many complaints from customers who have downloaded updates from various websites in the past and wiped or corrupted the operating system, during the updating process and have not been able to restore it, with out our assistance.

Can I also offer my Email Address, which I believe has been posted here before. If any one in the UK has any issues with Technics Keyboards or the service we provide please contact me at chris.whitehead@panasonic.co.uk"

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)