Fran, Chas, Tony, Donnie, all great comments, and correct. You need to keep in mind that I'm speaking as a Sax Player, not a vocalist. I sing in what key that I'm able. I do vocals 80 to 90 percent in the original key. I do play them in the original key and just transpose if necessary.

A Sax Player has to play in the original key. If I heard a Sax Man play "Body and Soul" in C I'd have to think he can't play in Db. That is one of the hardest keys for Sax. However after you work with it for some time, it sounds best in that key. The bridge changes to the key of D and then the second half of the bridge changes to C which is really easy to play in and allows a bunch of great sounding licks an experienced sax man can play at the turn around to get back to Db for the last verse.

One Sax Guy who is talking chord theory with a zillion vocalist is going to cause confusion and more so with many vocalists who aren't musicians at all and work with midi files or Karaoke. No offense meant whatsoever to entertainers. I'm just stating a normal problem in this forum setting, OK?

Chas, tomorrow I'll knock the cobwebs off the arranger and find that chord in Georgia. I do it in G and it is a Gb something or other which corresponds with the E7 in your key of F just as a passing chord to the A7 [A9]. It's so subtle but when you do it and hear Ray's version it is just really sweet huh? When you play tunes like this with folks who know and then you hear it played with half of the changes left out, it really leaves much to be desired and sounds annoying eh, Chas?