Mark is absolutely correct. If it were not for the ladies, most of us would be out of business. The ladies enjoy hearing us sing and play, they love to dance and party, they love singing along with us. The guys, well they're in the audiences because of the ladies. For the most part, they could care less about the music. They would would rather watch TV sports, drink beer, fart, belch and eat fattening food than dance with the ladies. Yes, there are exceptions, but they tend to be rare. I always performed for the ladies and they were usually the ones dropping the money in the tip jar. And I loved it when those ladies came up to me, gave be a big hug and kiss, and told me how much they enjoyed my performances. I sure do miss that part about being on stage.

Now, I play in my office, just to keep busy during the winter months. When warm weather rolls around in about a month and a half, I'll be on that sailboat sailing over the horizon to Saint Somewhere while sipping on a tall glass of Jim Beam Honey Bourbon. smile Oh Yeah!

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)