jm,

How do I find the sound in my sound system? I find it great. I have two self powered systems. I set them up on two tripods. This stereo setup works and sounds great. I can adjust the low’s and high’s at the speakers and along with the equalizer on the KN can achieve a great sound. I hope you realize their exists different systems for different uses. There are bass amps and speakers. PA types. Guitar combinations. There are also systems made especially for keyboard type of reproduction. These are what you are after. However there is also a variation among the keyboard speaker brands. This is the way I approached it. I went to my local sound system dealer. I said, look, I am going to buy a sound system for my keyboard. I will listen to what you have to offer for my situation. I will take a system home for a week and try it out. I will then take another few home and do the same. I will then purchase the one that I like the best. You can either let me do this for nothing, I will rent them for a week or I will give you fifty bucks as earnest money towards a purchase. If when I try what I think will work for me and am not satisfied you can keep the fifty for your trouble or give me back what ever suits you. I also will give you any bank or personal references you desire. OK or no OK? He did and I did and that’s how I got my system. Just remember, your ears are not like my ears and your ears have not gone through what my ears have been subject to.

Sometimes Ruthie says she can’t understand the way I do things. I told her I don’t understand some of the things she does. She went and got six kids and I only got six keyboards.

Grandpa Doug