You know, another member said the same thing I’m going to say. I come on here once in a while during the day to get away from the negativity of everyday life. And, bam, there it is all over again on the Synthzone.

But, DO think about it.....if everyone was born the same way, why are there relatively few professional Caucasian basket ball players, when was the last time you saw a Caucasian heavyweight boxing champion, or a Caucasian blues musician who really knows how to sing the blues, or a Caucasian Motown group that made it big in that industry?

For the record, Torch didn’t speak out of line and neither did Tony. There are no apologies that have to be made to anybody about anything. It was a healthy conversation that I was enjoying up to a point.

When Torch quoted “My former accordion teacher (Contino's cousin) a top notch Jazz organist/accordionist once said about Black musicians; they are either good or bad, nothing in between.” If I had to guess, it would be.....those who are “good” are those who have been oppressed in the past and turned to music while those who are “bad” are others that didn’t get into music but followed new-found, previously unavailable academic opportunities.

It was a remark, that’s all. We all see remarks differently. In most cases, there are no “annoying” remarks. It’s how we choose to perceive based on where we’re coming from.

So why did I write this out? Because it’s one of those stress-filled days again for me. I needed a break. I thought I’d turn to my favorite subject: music and my favorite (otherwise relaxing) site: the Synthzone and what do I find….more stress. Talk about “going South”…..this post has to be a prime example.

Let’s leave the “non-musical” discussion alone, shall we, before Nigel closes down the topic. And, please, can we skip the "backlash" to my post here. I just needed to get this out of my system. I don't want it to be the catalyst for more "off-topic" discussion.