Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By Mark79100

Originally Posted By Dnj
Yea easy on us Accordion Guys... cool2

And Yes Chas I bought it from Benny Cinitoli's in Philly....
just sayin wink

Donny......are you sure they sold you an accordion? That looks more like a humidifier. Check to see if there's an on-off switch on it.

http://www.viscountinstruments.com/corporate-history/

Donny....the article says "At the same time (1932) in Mondaino came a new factory, which today is considered historically significant as it was one of the first cement-made factories ever built in Italy."

I'm thinking they had extra cement left over and they made that accordion with it!

Now for my serious side: My accordion is a minimum of 60 years old and I wouldn't give it up for 100 PA4x's. When I take it out, it stays in my sight at all times until I get home again. You cannot get an accordion made with that kind of craftsmanship anymore. Those old-time Italians who designed them so well and put the accordions together with quality parts back in those days were priceless. Similar to pianos, they don't make 'em anymore like they used to with a sound that had guts and beauty at the same time. If I lost mine, I'd be lost myself. I'm thinking of getting a safe deposit box at the bank and putting it in there when I'm not using it!