Grandpa Doug, A friend of mine brought his PSR 2000 to the house and showed all the features etc. He had a KN-2000 then 3000 and then a KN-5000. He sold it and went to the PSR 2000 At this time he likes it so much that he feels that he will not return to Technics. He helped sway me to the new PSR 2100 after hearing his 2000. I had no opportunity to see or hear a KN-2600.

Then again "YOU" said ( if I remember correctly)that although the voices are not as perfect as Technics, and since I play for the senior group of people and health care centers, the people probably would not know the difference anyway. Now that helped also.

I'm 83 years old now, but in my younger years played the Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, (I really liked that one)and piano. I had one other technics before my Technics KN-920 which I just sold.
Excellent sound and voices but thought now I would purchase my last keyboard. I hope to live to be about 110 hoping to have all my sences and still entertain. Therefore I did make a purchase that I hope that I will not be sorry for.
I tried to Thank you before for your comments by e-mail but it kept bouncing back.
Anyone who want to kid me about the switch please do so, I will not be offended.
Larry W.

------------------
LAWarner