I actually played a wedding once and never left my golf cart!
I live directly on what was (and I hope will be again) Palmetto Country Club, and was a member for many years. I also played a lot of functions there.
In addition to the Clubhouse they had an outdoor wedding venue, which was pretty popular. There was a stage, podium and large awning.
One Sunday I was setting at home and my phone rang. It was the club manager. He said there was a wedding scheduled to start in 30 minutes and the music for which they had contracted failed to show up, and could I help them out.
I loaded my laptop, and a small powered speaker onto my golf cart. I drove over, about 400 yards, parked near the podium, plugged into an extension cord, all just in time to play one love song, then Here Comes the Bride, There Goes the Bride, all on the laptop, and unplug and drive back home. Never got out of the cart. Manager said "How Much" and I said whatever they were paying the guy who didn't show. Turned out it was $400.! Not bad for 3 songs, half an hour total, and I had a front-row seat. I was still in shorts and golf shirt even. Didn't even stay for a slice of wedding cake.
They had recorded music for the reception inside the Club house.