That's because you're still relatively young, Dave. Us old farts really enjoy warm, balmy breezes, swaying palm trees, sugar white sand, turquoise colored waters, fantastic fishing, fantastic beaches, and temperatures higher than our age. I consider any temperature lower than my age cruel and unusual punishment during the dead of winter! smile

Next fall, if I can get my self in better physical condition, which I am currently trying to do, my rotund arse will be in the cockpit of that sailboat under full sail with the bow pointed south. I intend to make a brief stop in Marathon Key, Florida, then head across the Gulf Stream to the Bahamas, than down to the Dry Tortugas, and sail back to Key West. Yeah Donny, I'll post lots of photos and videos. wink

Dave, I suspect you live in a community where you don't have to shovel snow, at least to the extent I do, which consists of a 300-foot long driveway that is 10 feet wide, plus 128 feet of brick sidewalk. I managed to clear a light snow last week using nothing more than an electric leaf blower. It was a very dry snow and it took just over an hour to clear half the driveway and all of the sidewalk. Tomorrow's snow, will hopefully, be just as light and dry. You can have all the blizzards up there in central Pennsylvania, which is where they belong.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)