New keyboards should have the chance to get old..

If you are one of the many folks searching in a keyboard what they think are lacking..... better get a reality check..
The problem is not the keyboard... it is you.

Stop looking for new gimmicks that you think will make you sound better, it won't..
Improve your game.. Learn what you got..

I will say 100 percent of folks do not learn every detail of their keyboard, let alone master anything.

I know my keyboards ... and yet today I learned another feature I did not know possible.. Almost ashamed to admit it...
I have owned this board for more than a decade now....

Yes it has more features than any other keyboard I have seen.. and yet I over looked the capability of yet another feature... The sound assignment of the D-beam is linked to lower 2.. This makes the D-beam that much more effective..

There are so many overlooked features on this board, that I am sure previous owners have never mastered ..

Singer's key, Guitar mode, Playlist, Harmonizer to name a few..

Stop dreaming about keyboards that may never exist for you... and dream that you can get the handle on the one you already own,,

I recently liquidated some gear that I could get back to my primary keyboard.... it already has paid dividends. smile