Donny, if they went to supertwist, direct sunlight actually would make the screen brighter and not reflect back at you. TFT Supertwist allows the light to go through the display, then reflects the light back through the images with greater intensity. This technology has been around in the recreational marine industry for more than a decade, but the music industry seems to have failed to pick up on it until just this past year. I guess we will have to wait and see how actual owners/users feel about the display.

On another forum, Bachus stated that the display was recessed a few centimeters and this would make pressing the bottom of the screen icons difficult, however, I just watched one of the demos where I could clearly see the screen was only recessed about 1/2-inch at most, and maybe less. And the performer had absolutely no trouble accessing those lower screen icons.

Just another week or two before we get an actual, hands-on assessment of what and what not is great about the Genos. You oughta make a road trip to Frank's place when they arrive so you can give us some insight. I'm too busted up and crippled to drive that far.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)