A lot of truth in theory... but final thoughts are a little slanted.. smile

9 out of 10 "performers" use a saved performance setting for a song with 4 one touch settings.... How much navigation does that take? grin

For the other 1 out 0f 10 "players"... navigation varies but is not critical... Learn your keyboard and apply your skill level the best you can smile

Some thoughts...I find it annoying with Korg... "pop ups" drive me crazy... It shows no thought was used in development and add ons..
A touch screen is suppose to eliminate this concept..

Cost effective...many better options besides the PA4x and Genos..

Korg 1000 or 700 for starters..

And what is easier to use then a Roland E-A7? (a third of the cost of Korg and a sixth of the cost of Yamaha)..

Nothing wrong with wanting the top models ... if getting ripped doesn't bother you... and you can afford them.. but you need to adjust your theory a bit.. grin

BTW: I thought the Yamaha demos showed superior sounds and drums to the Korg... I thought the Concert piano demo was excellent, and detail of the drums were some of the best.. Neither the piano or drums in the Korg excite me smile

What I don't like about Yamaha is the overall sound... The sounds are effects oriented..
They lose the live sound...
Has anyone ever altered the sounds effects to see if the sample quality is good enough to sound live on Yamaha keyboards?
Or does it destroy the sounds..

Years ago we use to strip down a sound of effects and listen to the sample quality .. This is what makes the sound better..
I guess that is why I always preferred Roland and their sampling procedure..(factory).