Here's a view from anther angle. I'm 67, good health, and money to buy pretty much any keyboard or toy I want. ( I did just jump on a new set of golf clubs, and I still stink ) I would have trouble shelling out 4K for a TOTL Arranger but I could if I wanted too. Here's the thing, I don't want a new keyboard GASP !!!!!!
I really don't have the patience to learn a whole new system and gig wise see no need for it. .
Did a nice party Sat. and got to play live and sing a lot more than DJ and my BK9 did great. I have two of them and I'm satisfied. I might get a Hammond clonewheel but I'm not really in a hurry for that as the BK9 does some pretty good organ stuff.
My other keyboard is the FP90 piano and I love that. It actully motivated me to pull out some Classical music again. The only thing I still have in the back of my mind is a pair of JBL Eon One PA speakers. My 515s are great but I hate speaker poles and I don't like the coverage of using just one. I'm not gigging enought to justify the switch, at least in my mind. Been throwing some money at reviving an old hobby, building an HO railroad.
So I just enjoy reading about all the new boards but I'm happy where I'm at.