Over the past few years, I've been doing my best to piss away the children's inheritance. It hasn't worked out quite the way I planned, and the kids will still get lots of stuff they probably don't really want. I guess when both my wife and I are gone, they get to have a massive yard sale, massive Ebay sale, then I think my daughter will purchase my son's half of the home we now live in. My daughter and son both love this place, and I hope that one of them will move in and not sell it when we take the dirt nap.

For many of us, the dirt nap is not very far off. Many of the forum members are over 70 years of age, living on borrowed time when we consider all the stupid, dumb things we did when we were young. For me, music will always be a part of my life until the day I draw that last breath. I will always have at least one keyboard to play as long as my mind and body allow, and I'll probably keep singing until the vocal chords give out with that last gasp of air. I have always found it amazing how songs are constantly swimming around in my mind, which I guess is a good thing. And, after all these years of being an entertainer, and learning to perform thousands of songs, that one day I would just say enough is enough. But, this has never been the case. There always seems to be just one more song that I must learn to sing and play, and I can do this with any keyboard I have ever owned. I don't need the latest and greatest to do that next song. So, Guitpic, though the money tree may have dropped its last leaves, you still have some top of the line gear to perform with. In reality, you must ask yourself, "Do I really need another high end keyboard or guitar?" I think we both know the answer to that question - NOPE!

Good luck,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)