Originally Posted By Jerryghr
Originally Posted By Scott Langholff
Originally Posted By cgiles
Originally Posted By Stephenm52
To think that now for $227 you can get a device that does that an more.

....or even for $98.00.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/53990884?wmls...011.5&veh=s

I got mine for $79 on sale. Downloaded Mobilesheets to see how/if it would work on this tablet....works fine. Display is probably not as good as the $227 tablet but is perfectly readable in this app. 11.5 screen, 32gb, standard and micro USB, HDMI, detachable keyboard, and android 6.0; a lot of 'bang-for-the-buck'.

chas

what is the dimensions of the actual viewing area in inches for height and width? Thanx

When I am looking at such a purchase I load up some PDFs on a thumb drive, head to the local store and see if it works for me.

All questions answered immediately. I was going to purchase a 14" in 2 in 1 before this purchase. Glad I did. It was too slow.

/regards,

Jerryghr

Good idea Jerry, I'd do the same but the 12.2 is bolted down to the counter and the one chas got is not on display.

Interesting to note that previous runs of 13.3" tablets had a width of 7 inches. All the ones that I've seen now are 6.5 inches. That being the case unless I can find a 7 incher the 12.2 would be a better choice with the 6.5 inch width because there is no point in having all that extra real estate. smile