Originally Posted By: mirza
And yes , most of these shootings do have to do a lot with religion. Either they are stupid muslims, or they are stupid christians.

Sure, lets pray. Lets pretend we are doing something, when we are doing absolutely nothing. But at least we feel good about it. And that is all that matter...me me me me me me.....

Here in London churches and catholic schools grow like weed, also McDonald's.Maaybe they could make them as a chain of stores.One poisons your body, the other poisons you mind.

Pew.
1) Stupid Christians or stupid Muslims, but in no case stupid Atheists?
2) The churches poison the mind? Maybe, some fundamentalist ones do, some do the contrary. Have you attended the ones you are talking about to be sure? Or is it generalization? (I'm no friend of the Catholic church). BTW, this terminology, "poison", "weed" ... I wouldn't use such terms to talk about atheists. Beware that violent language can be a predecessor of violent action.
3) "Pray = pretend to do something". People who do it that way haven't considered Jesus saying that what matters are your ACTIONS, not your words.

Edited by rosetree (12/04/15 04:59 PM)