Well, what shotting has to do with praying in schools?? It would be nice if they teach about religions in schools and not just one religion. It doesn't matter which one.
And yes , most of these shootings do have to do a lot with religion. Either they are stupid muslims, or they are stupid christians. But we do portray them differently, don't we ??

And let's not mention guns. God forbid, it will makes us less Americans and less christians. And that is much more important than being normal and decent human being.

Sure, lets pray. Lets pretend we are doing something, when we are doing absolutely nothing. But at least we feel good about it. And that is all that matter...me me me me me me.....

Here in London churches and catholic schools grow like weed, also McDonald's.Maaybe they could make them as a chain of stores.One poisons your body, the other poisons you mind.Throw in Walmart in there and it's like Jesus already came back. Haleluya!!!! And we do need to launder money somehow. God approves it anyway. It's much more important than feeding children, or improving curriculum for our kids. Sunday schools is not enough.

We have a great Children Hospital here. But they need to raise the money through some radioton...etc..
Where are the churches than? Maybe if they pray enough kids will miraculously get better. Because god saves them and not those nurses or doctors. Who need them anyway.

Edited by mirza (12/04/15 08:01 AM)

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC